As there is an known obstacle on installing WIS standalone on XDOS, you can use WIS net as replacement of it.
but when you click on F6, you will get this famous sentence
“WIS is not available on this system”
1. i change the “s” file only but to sustain compatibility i include the cnt too.
2. it should be able to be used for DAS call WIS standalone in Xenty XP, but i have not tested it yet. i don’t have the Xentry xp system right now.
3.you have to run WIS net before run xentry.
4. DIY, No Support, All Risks are yours, it is for education only.
Compatibility: ALL XDOS version, Xentry xp (not check yet)
Vehicle: passenger car, smart.. for transp/van (soon)
for XDOS 05-2017 version, there is a minor glitch that Mercedes programmer done.
here is the fix: Xentry Help and DAS F6 Call WIS added fix for 2017-05.rar
– for XDOS 07-2017 version, MB has fix its minor glitch. it is okay without any editing.
– it’s still valid for XDOS 2017-12
Hope this help