Chinacardiags will show you the clearance promotion for FOXWELL GT80 and GT80 Plus. Introduce their functions and tell you their difference in this post.
FOXWELL GT80 and GT80 Plus are on clearance promotion in Chinacardiags. The price less than one third of the original price! Limited stock, hurry up!
Here is the buying address:
The original price is 1000-2000USD, now the GT80 just 399USD free shipping by DHL. GT80 Plus just 499USD free shipping by DHL! Less than one third of the original price. Do not hesitate to buy it now.
What can Foxwell GT80 and GT80 Plus Do?
- Compatible with the latest 2015/2016 models
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
- View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format
- Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
- Record and playback your data logs for offline analysis
- Read and clear freeze frame data
- Run component/system bi-directional tests
- Support adaptations and control module coding
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
- Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
How to do Auto Scan by GT80 and GT80 Plus?
Auto Scan performs an automatic system test to determine which control modules are installed on the vehicle and obtain diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) overview. Depending on the number of control modules, it may take a few minutes to complete the test. To perform an automatic system scan:
- Press Auto Scan option to start.
2.To pause the scan, press the Pause button on the screen.
- At the end of successful automatic controller scan, a menu with a list ofinstalled controllers together with their DTC overview.
- If there is diagnostic trouble code(s) detected in a control unit, press the
Report button on the screen to view details of code information, and press Quick Erase button to clear them.
- When running auto scanning, you can click Pause and select the systemyou would like to test. When the scanner has established connection with the vehicle, the Function Menu displays.
Difference between FOXWELL GT80 and GT80 Plus:
- Their appearance
- GT80 Plus can be powered by either internal battery or 8-18 Volts vehicle battery while GT80 does not have built-in internal battery.