Foxwwell NT530 works with the latest 2018/2019 models, upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value. By the way, It is free update for lifetime after your purchase.
Foxwell NT530 detail Function List:
America Car Models
Europe Car Models
Mercedes Benz (BENZ,MAYBACH,SMART,SPRINTER)
Asia Car Models
Foxwell NT530 Customer Feedback & FAQ:
I purchased the NT530 BMW and have 2 question.
1. How many different makes can this model support simultaneously if i buy the vehicle support.
2. What are the differences between the NT510 and the NT520 and NT530
1. Generally, there is no limit on how many you obtain the software. However, due to the SD card limited capacity, only up to 5 vehicle software can be downloaded in one SD card at a time. If you need to install others, need to uninstall one of them and download the one you need when you need.
2. There are no big difference between them on functions, the NT530 is the newest updated version to replace the NT510, NT520. It updates the firmware and adds newer car models which NT520 and NT510 can not do. Like Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault. Also, it can do BMW F series vehicles, while NT510 and NT520 can not.
Without the special vehicle program, how does the 530 differ from the 650?
The NT530 without loading specific software only have OBDII engine code reading function.
The NT650 only able to do special functions. It can not do full system diagnostic.
While the NT530 comes with one vehicle software for free, and could do all functions, but just for one specific vehicle make. You can add extra at 60USD each.
I have a 2006 bmw 325 and 2014 Audi Q5. I see you have a two software bundle for the 530… i have a few questions:
1. i’m a mac user so does the software work for mac to load on the scanner?
2. which scanner is best for me for both bmw and Cadillac?
Here are answers to your questions:
1. The Foxassist installer can not work on MAC, only compatible with Windows systems. You may need to borrow one Windows pc from your friend.
2. The NT530 would be the best choice for BMW. And you can add the VW software as second one for your 2014 Audi Q5.
Foxwell NT530 Reviews:
Review 1: Totally happy with this purchase
This NT530 is way beyond my expectations, It out performs the big dollar scanners. Totally happy with this purchase. You can not go wrong with this one!
Review 2: very pleased with its performance
I purchased the nt530 with the Land Rover / Jaguar program after extensive research. At first I was skeptical about its abilities but after the download and update I am very pleased with its performance. Also I can download all my other vehicles to it. Best tool investment I’ve made in a while. Highly recommended.
Review 3: got my nice driving car back
hi thanks i had a problem with my fn2 type r after cleaning my throttle body the honda dealers @cribbs causeway did not know what the problem was with the revs hanging and going up when shifting . i fixed this problem by doing a simple tps reset with this device thanks a lot got my nice driving car back well worth the money.