If you lost the software of BMW INPA K+CAN, you can download here, we share with you for free.
BMW Standard Tools and INPA 5.0.6
https://mega.nz/#F!atxDATqT!r6SO9Wu75GuDJmpbTTO48Q (unknown security)
INPA 5.0.2 software
https://goo.gl/lLcoVc (tested without issues, safe to use)
BMW Standard Tools 2.12 – Install First
- Includes (EDIABAS v.7.30, Tool32 v.4.03, INPA v.5.06, WinKFP v.5.31 & NCS Expert v.4.01).
INPA_Fxx_v.2 – Install Second
- Copy INPA_Fxx_v.2 folder to C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2 and EDIABAS to C:\EDIABAS overriding existing EDIABAS Folder.
- Run INPALOAD.exe from INPA_Fxx_v.2 BIN folder (C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2\BIN\INPALOAD.exe).
- Note: DISABLE WINDOWS FIREWALL ANY ANY VIRUS SOFTWARE.
- Note: For Exx connection, you will need to change EDIABAS.ini file to “INTERFACE = STD:OBD” and edit OBD.ini Com Port settings accordingly to match you PC’s Com Port settings.
Note: software from customer share at http://cartechnology.co.uk/. TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK!