Chinacardiags will guide you how to register, software update and printing for vident ilink400 step by step.
To apply software updates to the tool you will need a Windows PC/Laptop and an TF Card Reader.
Step 1: install the update client
- The file downloaded will be a compressed zip file. Open that file and run the installer inside it.
Alternatively, you can install the update client from the CD that comes in the product package.
Step 2: create your vident account
Firstly you need to create an account with Vident.
- Once installed, boots up the iScanzilla software, click the Register button.
- Fill out the registration form and submit.
Alternatively, you can click the Sign Up button on the right upper side of our website to create an user account.
Step3: Register Your product
- When logged in iScanzilla, click the “Register Products” icon.
- On the ‘S/N Registration’ tab, put a tick in the box marked ‘001’ then enter the product’s serial number & password, and click“Submit ”.
Please connect the scan tool with computer through the USB cable, select Setup > About to check the Serial Number and “Register Password”.
3.A confirmation box should be shown confirming successful registration. Alternatively, you can register the product in the member center when logged in on our website.
Step 4: Update the Software
- Now close the iScanzilla software, remove the TF card from your tool (making sure the tool is turned off first) and connect it to the PC via an TF card reader.
- Once Windows has detected the TF card, run the iScanzilla software and login again. Click the “ Updates” button. After a few seconds, a list of the available software updates will appear.
Ensure that the correct serial number is displayed in the drop-down list.
3.Click the Update button to download and install available updates.
- Click the Button located on the upper side of iScanzilla. You can enter the print screen without logging in iScanzilla.
- All data saved/ Stored in the TF card would appearon screen.
- Tick a piece of data to either review it or print it out.