Tips and guide: Vediamo working with vas5045a head – how to set up
- try vediamo 4.02.02. it has setting for passthru.
- try vas5054a x64bit driver. there are two threads regarding vas5054a in forum from two members.
- edit slave.ini in c:\program files (x86)\vediamo\caesar\. Change devicename to:
; ——————-; PartJ configuration; ——————-
DeviceName=”Softing – VAS5054A#082145725″
change “serial number” with your vas5054A serial number
- try ‘CAN’ ecu. VAS driver is not fixed yet for k-line ecu.
- good luck and enjoy the experimental and educational journey.
Good to know: vas 5054a also can work with xentry
I Have USED Clone VAS5054 w/OKI on 211/203/204 Body styles can be viewed, things can be activated, error codes was able to clear, adaptation was able to be completed, VIN was read, cars was identified
I am testing Xentry Passthru 12.2017 with VAS5054 on C203 2003. everything works without problem. on line k too.
2006 CLS55 AMG, 2007 R Class, 2008 Sprinter:
I used my VAS5054a with the 2006 Mercedes CLS55 AMG, 2007 R Class, 2008 Sprinter, all in DAS. Everything worked except the ignition detection.
C 250 2014
I used VAS5054a with C 250 2014 using Xentry, everything works fine, no sense of ignition, but Xentry gives you a check box to manually select.
2006 for Mercedes:
I have not tried more than 2006 for Mercedes, but I’m sure the limit is in software / drivers.