People bought the item BMW ENET (Ethernet to OBD) Interface Cable E-SYS ICOM Coding F-Series from us, and asks us how to use it to program BMW F series.
Today we share with all of you who bought it from us.
Below are detailed steps:
- Start E-sys program, and connect to car by clicking icon at the top.
- Select your car, and click connect. Select interface depending on interface you will be using. If you use ENET cable then select connection via VIN at the bottom.
- Go to expert mode > coding. Click read under vehicle order to read FA from car. Click edit.
- Screen will automatically change to FA-editor. Right-click on FA, and choose “calculate FP”.
- Once finished, vehicle profile is shown on right. Expand FA List on left, to SALAPA-element.
- Delete/add FA from the bottom left window, and click apply changes icon.
- New FA must be verified before it can be written to car. Right-click FA and calculate FP again. If FA entered is wrong, error will be shown. For example, “DDD” is not correct FA and E-sys will display error message. After FP is calculated, save the new FA.
- Go to Expert mode > VCM. Load your saved FA file, right-click on FA and calculate FP again.
- Click VCM master tab, and click write FA FP. New FA will be written to the car.
- Click “read FA FP VIN” button and check FA to make sure changes are saved to the car.