What is Lonsdor K518 SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator?
It’s used with Lonsdor K518ISE to program new keys to Toyota/Lexus via OBD, when all keys are lost
SKE-LT: Smart Key emulator – Toyota/Lexus smart key for all key lost via OBD
Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4) -Supports 94/D4 smart key
Red: SKE-LT-8A(88/A8)-Support 88/A8 smart key
Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98)-Supports 98 smart key
Blue: SKE-LT-8A(A9)-Supports A9 smart key
What is the Londor K518ise emulator used for?
(Why do you need Londor K518ise emulator)
Bind emulator key: it is required to used with K518ISE main unit;
Backup EEPROM data: backup on board computer immo data;
Make emergency emulator key: with the backup immo data to make the designated SKE emulator key to the key that can replace the original master key. Such key can be used to turn on the ignition, then add smart key can be proceed;
Add smart key: to add a smart key.
Delete smart key: to delete a programmed key.
How to use Lonsdor SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator?
1.Press and hold the power button for 2 sec to turn on/off; In start status, when standby for 2 min, the key will automatically shut down; After switching 3 times, the key will be initialized, and can be recycled again.
2. Status indicator: Blue-normal; Red-hardware failure;
3. After receiving the product, please open the back cover of each emulator and install battery first before using it.
Tip: How to install battery?
Open the back cover, then remove the main board, and install the battery
How to use SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator when Toyota/Lexus all keys are lost:
1. Go to the “Bind emulator key” function;
2. Turn on emulator key and put it into K518ISE key slot (put the status indicator down, make sure the key is active);
3. Following the system direction and click “OK” to start binding;
4. After binding completed, the system will indicate”Binding successful”.
2) Backup EEPROM data
Connect K518ISE with car OBD port, enter into “Backup immodata” to back up the data.
3) Make emergency emulator key
After choosing the immodata, in a network environment, the system will indicate to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model, please start the key and put it into K518ISE key slot(make sure the key is activate), follow the instruction to make an emulator key.
4) Add smart key
Click the car start button, put the generated SKE emulator key close to the start button, with induction the car will automatically activated.
The system will read current key count, then follow the instruction to add key.
1.“Bind emulator key”can identify the SKE emulator key binding state;
2. SKE emulator key need to bind K518ISE host and can bind only for one time;
3. When making emulator key, make sure well net connection and to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model correctly.