Today i wanna share how to use the xhorse vvdi mb bag tool, i take these problems as an example:
steps on W221 W204 all key lost, change W204 ESL and get a new ESL for W204
If W221 all key lost
You have used/second handed EIS with working key, you can do like this for W221 all key lost
- Read all key lost EIS data-> save EIS data
- read used EIS data enter password, get erase password->renew used EIS.
- Load step1 EIS data to renewed EIS with password->write EIS data
- Load EIS data (with key password)->prepare key file
- Input new key to device IR reader->load key file->write
- Insert new key to EIS->EIS will learn the new key->key learn success
By the way, if your all key lost W221 is Motorola EIS, not need to change EIS, remove eis get eeprom by programmer (VVDI PROG).
Then load eeprom to VVDI MB TOOL prepare key file.
if W204 all keys lost
Currently version W204 all key lost steps: (user should buy a new EIS first)
- Read EIS data via obd, then Save EIS data
- adapt ESL: Read ESL data->Get Erase Password->Renew ESL
- Change new EIS, Load EIS data(step1)->write Key Password(enter manually and at random)->Write EIS data
- Personalize W204 ESL
- Load EIS data (with Key Password)->Prepare Key File
- Input new Key to device IR reader->Load Key file->write
- Insert new Key to EIS->EIS will learn the new key->key learn success
Steps: Change W204 ESL
Question: In garage I have Mercedes w204 2008 year. Problem is ESL stop working check ESL and it damage. I buy second hand. Read original ESL read EIS all write to new (second hand) ESL, change VIN code and ESL start work , but ignition if I turn key not work.
Please refer to change W204 ESL steps:
ESL: Clear TP, Renew ESL (need erase password)
EIS: Renew EIS(need password & erase password)
Write EIS data back, then Personalize W204ESL
0ne token for read key code
How to get a new ESL for W204?
1 get key password
2 save EIS data with Pass
3 renew EIS
4 write saved EIS data
5 renew ELV
6 in EIS personalize ELV
7 Insert Key all should work