Finding VW Passat 1.9 pd 100 bhp maps with Winols
The following series of pictures show the finding and selecting of a number of common pd tdi maps.
If you look to the far right border of the first picture you will see that the hexdump contains two blocks of data. (two coloured bands) I have only included the first (top) block of data. The second block can be added using the parallel maps function in Winols.
Winols can be used with New Genius
2D maps follow the text maps for those that prefer 2D view.
The first map discovered is the EGR map.
- EGR 13×16
2.Inverse Drivers Wish 16×12
- Drivers Wish 8×12
- Torque limiter 20×3
- Injection Quantity limited by MAF (smoke map) 13×16
- Duration 0 10×10
- Duration 1 19×15
- Duration 2 19×15
- Duration 3 19×15
- Duration 4 19×15
- Duration 5 10×10
- Duration Selector 6×1
- Boost map 10×16
- N75 Duty Cycle 13×16
- Boost limiter 10×10
- Start Of Injection 0 14×16 (Maps are highlighted in GREY as they run together in a block)
- Start Of Injection 1 14×16
- Start Of Injection 2 14×16
- Start Of Injection 3 14×16
- Start Of Injection 4 14×16
- Start Of Injection 5 14×16
- Start Of Injection 6 14×16
- Start Of Injection 7 14×16
- Start Of Injection 8 14×16
- Start Of Injection 9 14×16
The SOI maps do not have axes so when you look at a map you will see; 1,2,3,4,5 etc on both axes.
You need to search for the axis information. The location of the axes information is shown in the picture below.
(These are well before the SOI maps and need adding to the maps.)
- Start Of Injection Selector 10×1 (Highlighted in GREY)
- Start Of Injection limiter 11×14
The same information as above but displayed as 2D.
The two blocks of hexdump data can now bee seen on the bottom axis as coloured bars.
I have only included maps for the first block. The second block maps can be found easily using the
parallel maps function in Winols.
- Inverse Drivers Wish
- Drivers wish
- Torque limiter
- Injection Quantity limit by MAF
- Duration 0-Duration 5
- Duration Selector
- Boost map
- N75 Duty Cycle
- Boost limiter
In the following SOI pictures the map area is highlighted in GREY as the maps all run in one block.
SOI Axes location. (These are well before the SOI maps and need adding to the maps.)
Axes are highlighted in YELLOW
- SOI selector (Highlighted in GREY)
- SOI limiter