Rent SCN code to access user name and password.
You can rent login name and password monthly or annually. You can also enter it in turn (through team viewer).
Calculating Radio Anti-theft PIN Code
Online Enabling FBS4 Key
scn coding meaning:
Software Calibration Number coding, short for SCN coding is intrudes by MB around 2005. It replaced the previous coding technique with a centralized and almost automated technique to prevent incorrect coding being selected when replacing a module.
scn online coding instruction:
Here is the online SCN coding guide.
- Configure MB STAR:
Come to “SDnet Control” menu>> Configuration >>Network: workshop cable network>> Place a checkmark next to “Automatically obtain IP address”
- To check the active Internet connection, select Star Browser. The registration window for the after-sales platform should open. Enter the Service Name and password if request.
- Connect MB STAR diagnostic system with vehicle
- Start STAR DAS software program
- Select Benz model and make: Vans>>V-Class >>Sprinter>>Model designation>>Vehicle recognition. If the vehicle is not recognized, enter the required data manually (e.g. Germany, Rest of World)
- Entry for retrofits and modifications – Select “Online” (“networked Star Diagnosis device”)
- Change or enter the vehicle equipment codes: + ED5 (PSM installed), – ED8 (PSM preinstallation).
NOTE: If the vehicle does not have a preinstallation (ED8), ED8 does not need to be changed to ED5.
- Run a Quick test
Come to the EIS (electronic ignition starter switch) control unit>> Control unit adaptation >>SCN coding >>Select the “Online (networked Star Diagnosis unit)” menu option
- SCN coding will start automatically (visible on the progress bar on the screen). Please strictly follow the STAR diagnostic software instructions. Otherwise the control unit may be destroyed during the coding procedure.
- When the system display a comment “The coding variant has been changed”, the SCN coding is completed. The parameterization has been completely taken over in the EIS and is thus finished.