Chinacardiags will show you step by step guide on how to install VXDIAG USB driver, how to install VXManger and how to upgrade firmware in this post.
USB driver installation.
- Select [No, not this time], then click [Next]
- Select [Install Driver Automatically], then click [Next]
- Please wait while the wizard installs the software
- Complete Found New Hardware Wizard, click [Finish]
- Thereafter, it will pop up the second time [Found New Hardware Wizard], same as above.
- The USB Driver installed completed.
After USB driver is successfully installed, PC LED will flashing.
7.Start VX Manager program, select [Device],then click [Configure], Connection Type select [Auto],click [Save],Restart VX Manager program
Please make sure the device is connected.
Run VX Manager, The information of device will be displayed in “Device Manager”
Before start to diagnose vehicle, you have to install VX Manager and driver which are stored in the CD-ROM, or you can browse VXDIAG official website to download the newest setup files.
1.Run VX Manager.exe to setup
3.Select [I accept the agreement],then click [Next]
4.During installation, disconnect USB cable to the PC, then click [Next]
6.VXDIAG SDK Driver installing……
7.Setup complete.click [Finish] .The shortcut will create on the desktop.
8.Connection device and run VX Manager, The information of device will be displayed in “Device Manager”.
VXDIAG Firmware Upgrade
- Connection VXDIAG to PC
- Start [VX Manager]
- Click [Device Manager]
- Click [Information]
- Click [Firmware]
- Click [Upgrade] to Upgrade Firmware.
NOTE: During Upgrade, do not disconnect VXDIAG connected PC