Launch CNC603A Fuel Injector Tester Cleaner 220V New Arrival Launch Automotive, CNC-603 is an advanced electromechanical product, which can clean and test injectors by simulating engine working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicles.
1.Dismantle free cleaning
2. Uniformity/Sprayability test
3.Automaticlly Ultrasonic cleaning
4. Delicate appearance
6. Injecting flow test
7. Built in ultrasonice tank,more compact and easy to clean
1. Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
2. Uniformity/Sprayability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
3.Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
4. Injecting flow test: To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
5.Auto. test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
6.On-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle
1.Cleaning and Testing Sequences
It is recommended to carry out the complete cleaning and testing procedures in the following order.
Uniformity / Sprayability test;
Injecting flow test;
Select the corresponding parameter according to different test items and set it. See “V. Operation Processes” for details.
2. Cleanup after Operation
After the end of cleaning and testing, a cleanup should be done, which includes:
Press [Drain] button on the control panel to drain test solution to a fuel container.
Switch off the power switch and unplug the power plug.
Take out the ultrasonic cleaning pool and pouring out all cleaning fluid completely shown in Figure 4.2, and wipe the ultrasonic cleaning unit with a soft dry cloth.
Wipe the table top of the machine with a soft dry cloth.
To avoid volatilization, all the test solution in the fuel tank should be discharged. If it can be used again, store
it in a safe place. If it is dirty and cannot be used any more, dispose it according to relevant regulations.