Chinacardiags will introduce Vident iLink400 function, software installation and update ways to you. And offer you some customer reviews about this product.
Vident iLink400 Function List:
Freeze Frame Data
Security access (Login)
Complete Data List
O2 Sensor Test
On-board Monitor Test
Unit of measure
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
Calibration of Steering Angle Sensor G85
Adapt Battery After Replacing
Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
Special function of Diesel Engine
Read Anti-theft Code
How to download software for iLink400 ?
- Install update client. Download the update client from our website or from the CD comes in the product package. And install it.
- Creat a Vident ID. Create your Vident ID either on the update client iScanzilla or our website
- Register the scanner. Register your scan tool with the update client iScanzilla
- Connect the TF card with computer. Remove the TF card from the tool and connect with a windows computer through the card reader provided.
- Download software. Log in iScanzilla to download all available software onto the TF card.
How to update software for iLink400?
- Download the update client from our website or from the CD comes in the product package. And install it.
- Create your Vident ID either on the update client iScanzilla or our website
- Register your scan tool with the update client iScanzilla
- Remove the TF card from the tool and connect with a windows computer through the card reader provided.
- Log in iScanzilla to download all available software onto the TF card.
Followings are the customer reviews about VIDENT iLink400. You can take a reference.
This is a great scanner highly recommend.
For the price they want for this of you are either a shade tree mechanic diyer or have your own business I’m telling you this scanner is what you need this thing does everything any high end scanner can do literally. You name it can do crankshaft variation relearn, module tests graph info live data injector tests ,transmission, everything and anything for any brand of car you want first software is free I picked gm you can have 5 on at once gm covers Saturn Isuzu Daewoo and any gm plus the first 3 years of updates to that software is free. This is a great scanner highly recommend.
Affordable and works well, but cannot do flashing
affordable and works. great tool it is a generic/factory scan tool if that makes sense. it goes into all the different modules and performs calibrations and tests it also graphs from the data stream but it does not do any type of flashing (module updating). this is a great tool for what it does
Pros and Cons for VIDENT iLink400
Pros: The product is cheap and does do what it says it does. Will alow you to control all the sensors and lights on the vehicle if you have the add on for that manufacturer.
Cons: slightly glitchy, also the temperature and pressure measurements are no where near accurate. Not sure why.
I updated the product via the computer. I think I will be keeping the product due to its functionality and price. But there is minor issues which are kind of annoying. But compared to the price of a name brand scanner I still think it’s an alright purchase.
It’s affordable, easy to use, and compact.
I sold off my Autel mini and my old OTC genisys on favor of this. It’s affordable, easy to use, and compact. It doesn’t nag me about software updates, and can be upgraded to cover other makes as needed (up to 3). Reads most cars faster than the high-end units, too. I’ll probably get a second one to cover imports before long.
Works on 2010 for Dodge Ram & 2015 for Jeep Wrangler
Awesome tool works on my 2010 for Dodge Ram & my wifes 2015 for Jeep Wrangler. both were throwing codes which my OBD2 was no help for. This tool showed me the live data as well as the saved data from when the first error was seen. Has live testing where you can from inside the vehicle check to make sure everything works.. Highly recommend!! save yourself time and money using this tool then going to a dealership.