MPM equipment is an ECU-TCU integrated equipment for recording and debugging of american cars, and supports general motors: Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, Ford, Dodge and other American models. And it also can record the engine data log for Japanese and German models, extract the data stream, so that the tuner can better get the engine and gearbox data and achieve better tuning.
Top 6 Reasons to get MPM:
1. No Credit, No deduction, No recharge, No Token, No Annual fee, No subscription, one-key update, one-time purchase.
2. Support America 4, 6, 8, 10 transmission gearbox
3. Supported module: Buick, Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dongle Ford Hummer Jeep Opel Saab
4. Data log and program editing, ecu and tcu read function.
5. Don’t need any WinOLS, pcmtuner manage it, you can direct edit what you want, like speed, injection, spark angle etc.
6. No need damaos for GM cars, support all GM protocols, OBD read ECM and TCM. All work in OBD,
VCM Editor: SCAN, LOG, DIAGNOSE. Adjust a multitude of parameters such as spark, fuel, RPM limits, fan temps and speeds, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Then, write these changes back to the vehicle’s various control modules. with calibrations loaded.
VCM Scanner: READ, EDIT, WRITE. The most feature rich scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time through the vehicle’s OBDII port. View vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s), configure fans, closed loop, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and more in real time.